Thursday, September 26, 2013

Good selling day

Today I accepted that I've been working for the same company for too long and could be better utilized differently. You get into a routine and find a manageable way to make money and balance your personal life, so that making a change seems like a luxury rather than a necessity. There is a point where you cross into the necessity zone, when you realize job satisfaction isn't a privileged bitch's dream, it's survival redefined.

You have to treat your positive energy as another finite resource to manage. Just because you look good on paper doesn't mean you owe it to yourself to own this perception. Digging deep hurts and psychic discomfort carries a message.

I had a remarkable selling day because I was charged up about making a change. I had to make sure I wasn't deceived by being so fucking good today. That doesn't mean I should stay here doing the same thing! It's just an ironic side effect of wanting to quit. Sales is such a mindfuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment